(Seoul=NSP News Agency) soon ki Lee Journalist = It was found that Krafton’s employee stock ownership subscription rate was very low.
According to Krafton’s securities issuance report on the 5th, 1,730,846 shares were initially allocated to the employee stock ownership association, and the final allocation was 355,525 shares. This is equivalent to 20.3%, which is about 175 billion won.
In fact, it is interpreted that even the employees judged Krafton’s corporate value as ‘overvalued’.
For reference, if you look at the subscription rate for other large-cap stocks, Kakao Games was 100%, Kakao Bank 97.4%, SK Bioscience 97.8%, and Hive 99.7%. SK IE Technology and SK Biopharmaceuticals were in the 60% range, but Krafton’s employ stock subscription rate is much lower than those of them.
Meanwhile, the ratio of domestic and foreign institutional investors’ compulsory holding commitment was 44.9%. On the other hand, the 55.1% unconfirmed volume can be distributed immediately after being listed.
Krafton will raise 4.3098 trillion won through this public offering, and the sales of old shares sales amount to 1.509 trillion won(excluding the issuing costs).
NSP News Agency soon ki Lee Journalist firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ⓒ Korea's economic news agency NSP NEWS·NSP TV. All rights reserved-Redistribution Prohibited.